Organizations need to be healthy to provide for success on strategy and provide for a long term sustainable organization. This is important for customer confidence, employee engagement, and financial success.
Booker & Associates carries out various assignments which assist in building your organization’s health:
- Conducting an operational health check-up. This process involves a review of the organization’s objectives, its structure, and its major processes to fulfill its mandate. The scope of the review can stretch from strategy through to marketing, human resources, service delivery, and financial results or it can focus on particular areas of challenge.
- Facilitating strategic planning sessions. Booker has facilitated many strategic planning sessions to set a vision for the organization and strategic objectives which focus on the balanced scorecard quadrants for customer, employees, operations, and finances.
- Operational coaching. This involves providing real time on areas within the organization. Coaching for CEOs, coaching for mid management staff.
- Project management. Booker has assumed project management responsibilities for special projects including the divestment of business lines and companies.
- Internal Audit. Booker & Associates has staff who carry out internal audit assignments on a project basis and on an ongoing basis. The approach focuses on identifying areas of high risk and providing assurance to the Board and CEO on the effectiveness of the controls to mitigate the risks.
- CEO searches. Booker & Associates has carried out customized CEO searches for Boards of Director to bring a non-routine approach to finding the key leader for the organization.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
WE INVITE YOU TO CONTACT US FOR AN ASSESSMENT »