Enterprise Risk Management
Risk is a basic part of business. Booker & Associates assists organizations to explicitly recognize the risks in the business and take a prudent reasoned approach to reducing the risk to an acceptable level. The objective is to create risk intelligence across the organization so that risk mitigation is taken in real time by the person best able to deal with the risk.
Our work involves:
- setting the policy framework at the governing and management levels including risk appetite and risk tolerance
- identifying and measuring the inherent or organic level of the risks which creates the risk inventory
- outlining the risk owner and risk response for each risk and then deducing the residual risk
- ensuring an understanding of the roles and responsibilities within the risk framework
- creating quarterly and annual reporting on the behaviour of the risks and effectiveness of risk responses
- assisting internal audit group in adopting a risk based audit approach and reporting focus.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
WE INVITE YOU TO CONTACT US FOR AN ASSESSMENT »